EUROCONTROL Job Opportunities
In order to apply please complete the Student Air Traffic Controller Application form and send it back together with your school leaving diplomas to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can send it by post: Recruitment & Mobility, EUROCONTROL Maastricht UAC, Horsterweg 11, 6199 AC Maastricht Airport, The Netherlands.
Conditions to apply
Want to become a student air traffic controller? If so, you must:
Already a qualified air traffic controller (aged over 25)?
- be younger than 25 on the start day of the training course;
- have successfully completed secondary education at an advanced level - including mathematics and english;
- have a good command of English, the international language of aviation;
- be a national of a EUROCONTROL Member State;
- be medically fit;
- be free from military obligations at the start of the training.
ATC offers you all of the content that the larger sites offer at NONE of the cost! This site is free. The resources are free. Why pay to access information on other websites when you can get it here, FREE!
Log-In or Join Now
eurocontrol, europe atc, atc europe, air traffic control europe, europe air traffic control